Friday, January 18, 2008
Happy 2008!
Happy 2008 everyone. I am happy to say this is the first new year I have spent at home (not counting when I was preggers!). I think I passed out before Niko did, but did make it past midnight. Got this loveliest new year's hug ever. This little guy is like the energizer bunny. Not to mention when we spent Christmas in Moline I could not get him to sleep, not even nap. He didn't want to stop playing with his uncles and everyone. Had to force him to sleep crying, which I hated doing but really he left me with no choice! On New Year's Day we took him to the Museum of Science and Industry (haven't been there since I was like 6. back then the coolest thing used to be the giant heart you could walk through... boy does that exhibit look like crap now!). We were so excited to introduce him to the world of STAR WARS for the special exhibit they were having there. Too bad he fell asleep right before we walked in! Figures! In any case, he loved the awesome model train they have there, the airplanes, and all the endless buttons he could press and see what would light up or happen. Wonderful to experience curiousity and exploration all over again. Here's to 2008... another wonderful year in La Vida Niko.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment